DR. NUMB - 30g
- Always the best price
- Klarna & Afterpay possible
- Free shipping
- 100% guarantee shopping at Sk!nnumb.nl
- Ordered before 19:00 = shipped today
Brand: DR. NUMB
Item: DR. NUMB
Period of validity: 2 jaar
Ingrediënts: Lidocaïne, Prilocaïne, Epinefrine
Pay securely with
dr. Numb numbing cream causes temporary numbness or loss of sensation of the skin and surrounding tissues after application by blocking the nerves to send pain signals to the brain.
- Does not affect dermal procedures, no side effects
- Fast-acting and longer-lasting results
- Recommended by doctors and dermatologists worldwide
- Anesthetic Cream Compliant with FDA
- Non-greasy - water-based topical numbing cream compared to other numbing products
Tattooing and body piercing
Laser hair removal
Permanent makeup procedures
How to use:
1. Wash the area receiving a tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water.
2. Cover a hot towel on the skin for 5 minutes. Dry area completely.
3. Apply a thick amount of TKTX numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
4. After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of TKTX cream (1/8″ or 2-3 mm thick) over the area.
5. Cover TKTX numbing cream with plastic wrap and keep warm. (The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out).
6. Leave TKTX numbing cream and wrap in place for 30-60 minutes before skin procedure takes place. For longer procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
7. Skin typically remains numb for 3-5 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.